You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Man From Snowy River Bush Festival tour
2-8 April 2020
This 7-day rail and coach tour to Albury-Wodonga for the Man From Snowy River Bush Festival also includes an exploration of the stunning surrounding region with its rural, alpine and Murray River landscapes and rich settlement history.
We travel 1st class by train from Central to Albury and on arrival, our touring is by comfortable coach with a professional local guide eager to share with us all that the region has to offer.
The tour is a Newport Travel exclusive and will be hosted by Chris Riou in 2020.
Our tour highlights include:
- A full day on Friday at the iconic Man From Snowy River Bush Festival to witness the re-enactment of the epic poem
- a day trip to Beechworth, Bright and the stunning Victorian Alpine country
- relive Murray River history and enjoy a scenic boat ride
- sample the local wines and gourmet produce at the region’s farms and wineries
- discover and shop in the quaint and historical villages dating back to early settlement times
Our journey ends as we travel back to Sydney from Albury by train. Return coach transfers to Central from the Narrabeen RSL Village are included.
- Dates: 2-8 April 2020
- Cost: Pensioner $2,018 pp Seniors $2,181 Adults $2,415 Single supplement $385