You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Christmas Holiday in Switzerland
Imagine waking up this Christmas in a delightful chalet style hotel in the stunning Swiss Alps. Enjoy scenic train journeys through the magnificent mountains and lakes to Montreux, Luzern and medieval Bern. Savour Swiss hospitality, bubbling cheese fondues, snow-covered peaks and more.
Unlike all our other Christmas tours this is not an escorted tour. It doesn’t need to be. It has been specifically designed with individual flexibility in mind and includes travel on the incredibly reliable and comprehensive Swiss Rail system. This is ideal for the couple or family made up of skiers and non-skiers.
We offer you the choice of staying in either of two superb hotels – the Hotel Alpenblick in the village of Wilderswil or the Hotel Oberland in the village of Lauterbrunnen.
- Dates: 21-28 December 2019
- Cost: $2,539 per person twin share; Solo Traveller $2,539 – no single supplement, at Hotel Alpenblick only
- Celebrate Christmas over 7 nights in your choice of hotel in the heart of the magnificent Bernese Oberland
- Excellent touring programme using the wonderful Swiss rail system – come and go as you wish using your included 8 day Swiss Travel Pass
- Versatility – you can start and end this tour from any point within Switzerland or any border point
- Visit the Christmas Markets in the cobbled stone squares of medieval Bern
- Travel through the soaring snow covered Alps on the Golden Pass Panoramic train from Zweisimmen, past Gstaad and Château-d’Oex, to Montreux on Lake Geneva
- Visit Interlaken, Luzern, Lake Thun and Grindelwald
- Enjoy superb access to Switzerland’s greatest Alpine destinations
- Daily buffet breakfasts and 4-course dinners are included
About your stay
To book or enquire call 02 99971277 or email email@example.com