Northern Beaches Seniors Cruise and Travel Club
For new travellers venturing out at 55plus to intrepid seasoned travellers who get great enjoyment out of sharing their experience and wisdom, we suggest that you join our new facebook group – Northern Beaches Seniors Cruise and Travel Club
Narrabeen War Vets Pop-up Shop
Please come and meet Natalie at our Narrabeen RSL LifeCare village pop-up shop on the 4th Friday of the month from 11am to 2pm.
This pop-up shop is part of the Newport Travel mobile travel agency service. If you can’t make it to the pop up shop and would like to schedule another place and time to meet with Natalie for a private consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9997 1277.
Newport Travel has been offering cruise holidays, private tours and rail holidays to happy Northern Beaches customers from our Newport shop since 1984, and now we are also coming to you!
We’re the only travel agency on Sydney’s Northern Beaches accredited to sell the trains and coaches of the NSW Trains network.
So, ask Natalie about our special programme of NSW rail-based holidays for 2019-2020, including:
- A Newport Travel exclusive 9-day Outback Explorer rail + 4WD tour NSW Outback Safari from Broken Hill
- A 9-day Broken Hill rail and tour package for private groups year-round
- 11-day self-drive one-way with rail return package North Coast Explorer
- 12-day self-drive one way to Melbourne with rail return package
- A Regional Victoria Silo Art Tour with return rail travel to Wangaratta in Victoria with self-drive and locally-guided tours
- Man from Snowy River Bush Festival Tour – 2 – 8 April 2020
Since we are NSW Trains accredited we can also redeem your vouchers for free travel when booking your rail plus tour or self-drive getaway holidays with Newport Travel.
And for further savings on the car hire, we encourage you to travel with friends or family to create your own small private group!
For more information on the latest special cruise and travel offers for seniors come and see Natalie on the 4th Friday of the month at War Vets, or any time Monday to Friday at Newport Travel.