RSL Lifecare Narrabeen
Travel news and exclusive offers from Newport Tavel for RSL Lifecare Villages Narrabeen.
Please come and meet Natalie from Newport Travel at our pop-up shop on the 4th Tuesday of the month.
Newport Travel have been offering cruise holidays, private tours and rail holidays to happy Northern Beaches customers from our Newport shop since 1984, and now we are coming to you!
We’re the only travel agency on Sydney’s Northern Beaches accredited to sell the trains and coaches of the NSW Trains network.
So, at our pop-up shop we’ll be presenting a special programme of NSW rail-based holidays, including:
- A Newport Travel exclusive 9-day Outback Explorer rail + 4WD tour NSW Outback Safari from Broken Hill 21-29 Oct 2019
- A 9-day Broken Hill rail and tour package for private groups year-round
- 11-day self-drive one-way with rail return package North Coast Explorer
- 12-day self-drive one way to Melbourne with rail return package
- A Regional Victoria Silo Art Tour with return rail travel and local coach touring – 10-20 November 2019
- Man from Snowy River Bush Festival Tour – 2 – 8 April 2020
A new addition to our pop-up shop offering in May is the Simpson Dessert Crossing with our partner, Spirit Safaris which includes Lake Eyre after the floods and the Iconic Birdsville Races – 1-9 September inclusive. More detail at https://www.newporttravel.com.au/tours/lake-eyre-and-birdsville-races/
Since we are NSW Trains accredited we can also redeem your vouchers for free travel when booking your rail plus tour or self-drive getaway holidays.
And for further savings on the car hire, we encourage you to travel with friends or family to create your own small private group!
All visitors to our desk at the pop-up shop will go into the draw to WIN a valuable travel-related prize – ask us for details on the day!